Lobel , Kulhawik all done at Channel 4

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 07:40:14 EDT 2008

The Herald says Lobel and Kulhawik are gone

"I can't look into that camera and say, 'Hey thanks. I've had a great
time. I hope you have and I'll see you later.' I can't do that. I'll
probably end up crying," a saddened Lobel, 64, told the Herald
yesterday after the station moved to buy out his contract. "It's been
such a personal relationship."

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1084409&srvc=home&position=0

Steve Buckley even has an 'obit' for Lobel

It's like that old Norma Desmond line from "Sunset Boulevard." When
the onetime silent picture star is told she used to be big, she icily
replies, "I'm still big. It's the pictures that got small."

And so it is with Bob Lobel. He's still big. It's the sports segments
at 6 and 11 o'clock that got small.
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1084410