Kahn, WRKO: Big loss with no Howie (via Herald)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Sep 27 14:47:59 EDT 2007

>>If nothing else this situation (and Dennis &
Callahan's) is giving Glenn Ordway a primer in how to
negotiate next year. I don't know if he's considering
other offers (like if WBCN or WBOS flip to all sports)
but at least he knows where the pitfalls and potholes
are.

True enough! By the way Maloney's SaveWRKO.com blog (I know
not everyone is a fan of him, admittedly) says another
Boston magazine piece trashes Howie and belittles his
listeners and it says they're glad he's not on ANY
radio station at this point. This from a magazine
with a bigwig who's married to WRKO's Julie Kahn,
who has admitted in a court affadavit that the station's
advertisers would leave if Howie did.