WCCM-AM 1110 To Add Local Morning Show

radiotony radiotony@comcast.net
Thu Sep 13 16:37:04 EDT 2007

Arnie was on WTPL in Concord and WNTK in New London in a
syndication/simulcast, with shared expenses between the two stations.
Then, citing complaints from advertisers [specifically from car dealers who
were ticked off that Arnie called SUVs FUVs] WTPL decided they didn't want
to renew her contract.
WTNK dropped her not long after that and picked up Gardner Goldsmith. After
a year, Gardner was also gone.
Enjoy the holidays, Donna and everyone else!

Best,
Tony Schinella

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Donna Halper
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 4:31 PM
To: Donald A.; haverhill01835@comcast.net; Laurence Glavin
Cc: BRI
Subject: Re: WCCM-AM 1110 To Add Local Morning Show

>it was asked--
>Is this a local program for WCCM?  Or is it regionally
>syndicated (or hope to be?)

I go back years with Arnie, and she's tried to get a syndicated talk
show on the air many times, but thus far, with no success.  Most
recently, she was on a talk station in Concord NH, if I recall correctly.

And by the way, if I haven't mentioned it already, a happy and
peaceful New Year to Jewish list-members, and Ramadan Mubarak to
Muslim list-members-- the holidays come at the same time this year...