WCCM-AM 1110 To Add Local Morning Show

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Sep 13 16:30:54 EDT 2007

>it was asked--
>Is this a local program for WCCM?  Or is it regionally
>syndicated (or hope to be?)

I go back years with Arnie, and she's tried to get a syndicated talk
show on the air many times, but thus far, with no success.  Most
recently, she was on a talk station in Concord NH, if I recall correctly.

And by the way, if I haven't mentioned it already, a happy and
peaceful New Year to Jewish list-members, and Ramadan Mubarak to
Muslim list-members-- the holidays come at the same time this year...