[B-R-I] Re: Prov. shuffle: Rush, Buddy, etc

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:31:14 EDT 2007

>>You have Arbitron to thank for that (ill)logic——Sept. 20th is the
start of the Fall Book!  P=/

Well that explains it, thanks! And I guess Howie's contract was set to
expire on the day before the start of the fall book...the orig. plan
btw was to have him on WTKK by Oct. 1 but who knows if that will happen.
I'm guessing GM, if all the legal hassles are cleared up, would like to have
him do some "practice shows" (get used to new studio, new hours, etc.)
before an actual on-air debut.

\