Carr's latest legal moves

Garrett Wollman wollman@bostonradio.org
Wed Oct 24 15:11:57 EDT 2007

<<On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:52:44 -0400, "Chuck Igo" <chuckigo@maine.rr.com> said:

> so does this one fact eliminate me from expressing concern about my own
> future?

Stepping in for a moment as moderator here...  I have an enormous
amount of respect for the pros on this list, Chuck included, and I
want people who have actual experience in the business to feel welcome
when they contribute.  So long as one is honest about a potential
conflict of interest, I see no reason why one should be repeatedly
criticized for offering an opinion on a matter one's boss (but not
employer) is involved in.  Or even a matter one's employer *is*
involved in, for that matter.

Let us all please assume the good faith of our fellow contributors.

Sincerely,
The Moderator