Carr's latest legal moves

Bill O'Neill me@billoneill.us
Wed Oct 24 14:14:49 EDT 2007

Chuck Igo wrote:
> so does this one fact eliminate me from expressing concern about my
> own future?
>
> if so - then i'm screwed, i guess.   or, to use your words: i'm done.
> since the bulk of the talk around here concerns Carr, i guess i'm no
> longer allowed to post at all without being b*tch slapped by armchair
> radio wannabees.
>
> take care

How odd is this? A respected man who has maintained a _lifelong_
commitment to the very trade that this list purports to admire is
considered tainted by that commitment in some way. Ironically, industry
gawkers (it's an ok word as I am currently one of them) purport to have
pristine opinions and motives.  Go figure.

Bill O'Neill