Howie belongs to WRKO

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 16:54:27 EDT 2007

I realize how entrenched WEEI is, but if the Sox are
involved and the games not to mention the lion's share
of team access go to WBOS then there's an immediate
jump. Without Sox cooperation on some level and games
it would be the FM version of WAMG. What the Sox are
looking for is corporate synergy, keeping the revenue
stream in-house and control of product. Not to mention
that the Yankees don't own or operate a radio station!
(Yet...)