Even with the playoffs the Entercom moves the Sox around

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:43:21 EDT 2007

Someone posting to the website of the folks trying to restore progressive
radio in Boston suggested that John Henry should buy a radio station and
convert it to that format.  For all his avowed success with commodities or
whatever his day job is, the J-man (along with his partners) certainement
screwed up the Boston American League Baseball Corporation's radio contract!
I think he should stick to overpaying for mansions he intends to raze and
not get involved in the looney world of broadcasting!

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!