NHPR to add three stations and boost three

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:56:15 EST 2007

Ooops...let me rephrase that: the translator in question, W290BK ,
sends its full 220 mighty watts on the zero-degree radial right toward Colebrook
itself, with some attenuation toward Metropolitan Colebrook's suburbs,
such as Happy Corner! The NEW application is for 125 watts NDA on 90.3, from the same tower site.

--
Over 2 Million Holiday Gift Ideas - Take a Look!
mail.com shopping at  http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174