780AM DX?

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Wed Nov 28 10:13:33 EST 2007

Doug Drown wrote:
> There's a CP for a station on 780 in Monticello, Maine, up in Aroostook
> County, but to my knowledge it's not on the air yet.  So I would agree ---
> it's likely CFDR, which has a country format.

WCXH (ex-WREM) in Monticello is indeed on the air now at 780, having
moved from 710 earlier this year. It's usually doing AC as part of the
"Channel X" network at WCXX-FM/WCXU-FM up there.

CFDR ("KIXX 780") is still on in Nova Scotia for now, with country, and
that was probably what was coming in. They have a CP to move to FM that
they haven't built out yet.