Conelrad in Boston area

dan.strassberg@att.net dan.strassberg@att.net
Fri Nov 23 14:00:14 EST 2007

WESX was missing from my list but, unlike WCRB (AM), it was not forgotten but was intentionally omitted. In those days, in Belmont near the Watertown and Cambridge lines (where we lived from '60 to '64) and here in Arlington Heights (since '64), WNEB was quite audible underneath WESX. Also WESX is kind of far from the center of the Boston market considering its low power (and I think it was only 250W when ConElRad was first implemented), So it seemed to me that WESX was an unlikely candidate to be part of ConElRad. But all of that is really just speculation.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
eFax 707-215-6367

-------------- Original message from "Kevin Vahey" <kvahey@gmail.com>: --------------