HD Callsigns

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Wed Nov 21 13:31:22 EST 2007

Actually, WEEI is doing both.  They run the long legal going into the
final stopset of the hour, then do the customized, pre-produced legal
out of that stopset just before the top of hour sports flash.  It's
redundant.  Considering WEEI will be adding the eleven Nassau stations
to their network early next year, that long legal ID really isn't
necessary.  Even for satellite or game coverage, the ten second
customized legal for each station tripped by automation does the job.