WODS & WROR Flip To All Christmas

John Francini francini@mac.com
Wed Nov 14 13:43:15 EST 2007

Can it not be argued that "oldies" is a moving target?  When I was
growing up, yes, "oldies" were indeed from the 50s and 60s during the
70s and 80s. However, now that we're in the 00s, wouldn't "oldies"
translate to 70s and 80s -- i.e., no more than 30 years ago?

In other words, "oldies" are a moving window into the past.  Or at
least that's how it has seemed to me over the past 30-something years
of radio listening.

John