WODS & WROR Flip To All Christmas

Lou lspin@comcast.net
Tue Nov 13 22:55:16 EST 2007

Well, maybe all the Christmas music will turn into a Holiday Gift for WBOQ.
People might begin to scan the dial in search for their fix of oldies and
find 104.9.
Nahhhh... Never Mind.

-Lou

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
John Francini

Okay, so it's obviously a ratings boom for the stations that do it.
I have no problem at all with a station going to all-Christmas music.

However, I wish they'd wait until 00:00 on the Friday morning after
Thanksgiving.  Then go full blast.  Otherwise, it makes it seem to me
that Thanksgiving is a mere 'speed bump' on the way to Christmas.

john