WODS & WROR Flip To All Christmas

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Tue Nov 13 15:11:30 EST 2007

Yeah, right.  Oldies 103.3 probably got wind that one of the GM
stations were going to flip soon (most likely from a sales hack--that's
where you normally get these tip-offs) and they put it on to be
"first."  WROR jumped in one hour later, probably when the GM or SM on
the drive into work heard WODS make the flip.  I'll bet dollars to
doughnuts that's how it came down.

-Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"