WNSH

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Fri Nov 9 02:34:06 EST 2007

Wasn't there a pirate in the Merrimack Valley area at 1570? "Alleged" calls of WKNM?

(Note: checked the following site (low power stations) and it lists WKNM 1570 as being from Lowell,
"Radio Comercial" but it says "off the air"

http://members.aol.com/baconti/bostonLP.htm

A search for the calls turned up a page as well listing shows produced by "Boston Catholic
Radio" circa 2004, and it lists one show as airing on "WKNM 1570" as if it were a legit station.

I could hear some
station in the background fighting it out with them.  (Whats the
next nearest station I would pick up on 1570AM during the day? I
don't have my database with me.)