More Boston-area brokered-time AMs

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 01:52:59 EST 2007

> However, despite having a signal that is much maligned by people who
> mostly don't know what they are talking about, WTTT covers the market
> fairly
> well day and night.

Dan,

The WTTT signal appears to be pretty reliable both day and night within rt
128.

However, in years past, when I spent more time listening in Downtown Boston,
I remember hearing some other station at night behind WTTT battling it out.
This was within the COL...all over Boston proper.

Since WTTT was running a talk format, it was easy to hear during the pauses
some other station in the background.

Could/would this be CKOC?