WNSH

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:06:21 EST 2007

I mentioned a few days ago that WNNW-AM 800's first-octave signal at 1600
has its own IBOC hash that, although milder than on the "home" frequency,
still bleeds a little bit up and down the dial. I imagine if WNSH were an X-band
station at 1630, the same thing would occur.

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?