More Boston-area brokered-time AMs

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Thu Nov 8 15:37:19 EST 2007

There was an interesting item in Tom Taylor's newsletter from
Radio-Info this morning.  He talks about Salem being interested in
selling off some stations in certain markets, while in others exploring
the possibility of putting on a Spanish/Christian teaching format.
With the traditional Christian talk format on 590 and the conservatalk
on 1150, would they toy with the idea of switching WROL to
Spanish/Christian?  Or, would they sell it off altogether?  Even groups
like Salem are looking to slim down their station numbers, and I could
see them dumping WROL if they got the right price for it and didn't
want to air a Spanish language religious format.

-Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"