WNSH

Keating Willcox kwillcox@wnsh.com
Tue Nov 6 13:55:15 EST 2007

>WNSH is operating at full power. We have been heard during daytime
>as far south as North Dartmouth and Needham, although our signal is
>best in Essex County. We continue our all-women's talk format, and I
>must admit Dr. Joy Browne is busy unscrambling all my personal
>issues. You can hear her live weekdays 12-3.

We operate 30 KW non-directional from Beverly MA during daylight
hours and go down to...85 watts (think of a single lightbulb) at night

We are having some growing pains with our new BE transmitter so there
are and will be moments of lower power, and I was taken by surprise
as the automation computer remembered the old DST. Otherwise we are
open for business and selling both advertising and weekend hour
blocks. If you need a smile in the AM, please don't miss Bob and
Sheri from 6-9 weekdays.

Sincerely,

Keating Willcox ~/~

WNSH AM 1570 Beverly