Daytimer sign-offs

Paul Hopfgarten paul@derrynh.net
Fri Nov 2 14:32:40 EDT 2007

That would be in the Winter Only....

I believe in the Summer, even allowing for Baltimore being somewhat west of
Boston, Boston has a later sunset due to the higher latitude..

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH (Where 'BAL comes in stronger even in daytime if there's ANY
skywave at all)

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Dan.Strassberg
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 12:37 PM
To: David Tomm; Mark Laurence
Cc: BRI; Don A
Subject: Re: Daytimer sign-offs

Nope. WILD can stay at full (critical hours) power (somewhat less than
2 kW) until 5:30 DST tonight and tomorrow. But WILD gets another half
hour (in most months) at reduced power, because the sun sets at WBAL
roughly 1/2 hour after the sun sets in Boston.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367