Carr's latest legal moves

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 01:48:05 EDT 2007

>From joe@attorneyross.com

Which is why whoever got the Legislature to pass a ban on noncompete
clauses needs to get going again -- file an Amicus brief with the
appellate courts in the Howie Carr case and, if that case doesn't go
well, seek further legislation.
<<

>From what I understand AFTRA got this thru the legislature.

It appears that Howie is 'persona non grata' with AFTRA these days.

He was constantly badmouthing the union, and was one of those involved in
having AFTRA decertified from WRKO & WEEI.

I don't think the union is going to do much for Howie.