WNSH-AM Sometimes Inaudible

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed May 23 12:33:51 EDT 2007

Their most recent application was to reduce daytime power from 50 KD DA-D
to 30KW non-directional.  Undoubtedly that would require the disappearance
of WPEP if it were to take effect.

=
Custom Clamshell Packaging
Clamshells, trays, inserts, lids, specialties. Call us for effective packaging design.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=4300a290c7f444d21f16e5bb34894162