WNSH-AM Sometimes Inaudible

markwa1ion@aol.com markwa1ion@aol.com
Wed May 23 10:08:36 EDT 2007

What happened to WNSH's plans for a substantial power increase ?  Is
that still on track ?

I think it was 50 kW daytime and still relative peanut-power at night
to protect the Montreal area station.

Implicit in this scheme was taking WPEP Taunton dark.

Mark Connelly - Billerica, MA

I'm a mile away from them...

The time-frame to which I was referring was during the middle of the
day; WNSH's nighttime signal is V-E-R-Y limited.  The "radio silence"
was in effect as late as noon today (05/21).