WNSH-AM Sometimes Inaudible

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon May 21 14:30:06 EDT 2007

I'm a mile away from them...

The time-frame to which I was referring was during the middle of the
day; WNSH's nighttime signal is V-E-R-Y limited.  The "radio silence"
was in effect as late as noon today (05/21).

=
Midwest Feather & Down: Featherbeds
Large selection - six different models of high-quality featherbeds at low discounted prices. Fast shipping.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=3ed48e1d1d79927fc683decc4c954fdb