Western Mass Progressive Talk

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun May 20 00:21:20 EDT 2007

WHMP 1400 in Northampton has satellite stations in Greenfield, 1240,
and Springfield, 1600.  This evening, WHMP broke into Bobby Kennedy,
Jr.'s "Ring of Fire" program to start the Red Sox game.  I checked
the Springfield frequency, and "Ring of Fire" was still going.

I also noticed that WPNI in Amherst, 1430, is now relaying WUMB, but
with their own legal ID, rather than being part of the WUMB mass IDs
that they do.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581