"Hometown Tradition" Does NOT Continue At WCCM

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed May 16 14:36:38 EDT 2007

Prediction: there will be a heat wave this summer leading to brownouts in
Eastern Massachusetts;  National Grid will ask customers to cut back
their electrical usage (A/C's, fans, etc) and I will be thinking of a
1,000-watt transmitter on a hill in Haverhill that could be turned off
and nobody would notice.

=
Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Software
Finally, a complete SOX compliance solution that is user-friendly.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=0430f6710c4fcd0f461b7883b397f291