St-Johnsbury Vermont

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Tue May 15 17:46:44 EDT 2007

> Of course, the legendary St. Johnsbury Trucking
> Company has moved to
> North Conway, NH leaving "Saint Jay" (that's also
> what they call it "up
> there" - geographically speaking) and changing their
> truck logo to an
> awful yellow and blue color scheme.

When did they move?  Haven't seen their trucks around
here(NoCo)...

> I think that Don Mullally still does the morning
> show on the former
> WTWN, now WSTJ 1340AM co-hosting with his daughter
> Lynda.  He's been
> there since the 1960's when I worked with him.

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at Vermont's
Taj Mahal(it's what they call their comfort inn) a few
months ago.  There is, for that area, some pretty good
radio.  Like Magic 97-7, for example.  Obviously
automated on the weekends, but still very local(the
Waitt Radio Network, maybe).  A little further
south(and on the NH side of the border) there are a
couple stations who have the potential to be great,
but definately need some work.  Like the hit music
station we were listening to who had a 25%/75%
hit/stiff ration.

+++++
Are you looking for a DJ for your bar/club, event, or wedding?  Visit me on the web:

http://www.myspace.com/graniteproductionsdjcooperfox
+++++

***Commercial Production Demo at:
http://cooperfox.voice123.com