St-Johnsbury Vermont

Russ Butler songbook2@comcast.net
Tue May 15 11:42:55 EDT 2007

...and, there is only ONE "St. Johnsbury" in America, and that's in
Vermont's "Northeast Kingdom" (yup, that's what they call it up
there.....a Kingdom).

Of course, the legendary St. Johnsbury Trucking Company has moved to
North Conway, NH leaving "Saint Jay" (that's also what they call it "up
there" - geographically speaking) and changing their truck logo to an
awful yellow and blue color scheme.

I think that Don Mullally still does the morning show on the former
WTWN, now WSTJ 1340AM co-hosting with his daughter Lynda.  He's been
there since the 1960's when I worked with him.  Anyone have news about
Don who was also the announcer for the Caledonia County Fair and a board
member?

Thanks.  =Russ Butler  songbook2@comcast.net