Adventure Car Hop is the Place to Go

Lou lspin@comcast.net
Mon May 14 22:57:27 EDT 2007

-Lou

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Donna Halper
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 6:15 PM
To: Sid Schweiger; boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Re: Adventure Car Hop is the Place to Go

I had asked if any of you recalled the Adventure Car Hop Jingle, and
some of you did.  SO, since I am working on a short article about
Adventure Car Home and about Arnie Ginsburg, that reminds me:  Sid
wrote that he went there years ago and "...still have "Beep Beep" by
the Playmates, which was the "plate" for my Ginsburger.  Did anyone
else go there, and if so, do you recall what record you got when you
ordered the Ginsburger?  :-P