Adventure Car Hop is the Place to Go

Larry Lovering news@southstation.org
Mon May 14 19:21:13 EDT 2007

They also offered Chicken-In-A-Basket with a record underneath.  Mine was
Nat King Cole's "Ramblin' Rose".  I did get another but it must have been an
odd promo record, and I never kept it.

-Larry Lovering

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Donna Halper
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 6:15 PM
To: Sid Schweiger; boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Re: Adventure Car Hop is the Place to Go

I had asked if any of you recalled the Adventure Car Hop Jingle, and some of
you did.  SO, since I am working on a short article about Adventure Car Home
and about Arnie Ginsburg, that reminds me:  Sid wrote that he went there
years ago and "...still have "Beep Beep" by the Playmates, which was the
"plate" for my Ginsburger.  Did anyone else go there, and if so, do you
recall what record you got when you ordered the Ginsburger?  :-P