Would syndicating WEEI in northern New England work?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Mon May 14 14:32:00 EDT 2007

replying to Keith and Dan

Dan:
>>You mean there's
another Burlington in New England? And it's in Vermont??? You're kidding,
right? What does a place with all cows want with a nice place name like
Burlington? Burlington knows its place--and it's right on Route 128.

Ha :) Well, I know I'm more than a bit familiar with the Burlington that
isn't on Rt 128...
I don't know if Burlington VT is necessarily all cows (they all moved
to Waterbury to make Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream) but there are more
than a few shops, restaurants, boat rides on the lake; the Univ.
of Vermont, and much more :)

Keith: thanks for info about ESPN; noted that they do have to carry Mike and Mike! :)