Would syndicating WEEI in northern New England work?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Mon May 14 14:26:39 EDT 2007

>>while there are ardent Sox/Celts/Pats fans here, not all
things-Boston translate here with equal vigor.  That seems to be
particularly true in the Champlain Valley which shares the lake
with New York State.

True--again I'd think there would be more Boston fans than NY
but there are some tourists from Gotham--and locals who originally were
from NY, or who regularly vacation in the Burlington area).
(Famous transplanted New Yorkers: Bernie Sanders, Ben Cohen
& Jerry Greenfield of ice cream fame, and former Gov.
Howard Dean)

While Burlington (...Vermont!--yup am quite aware of
the Mass. version, and I used to work in Burlington _MA_
at the Bldg 19) is New England it is also indeed very
close to the NY "identity" (some bars/restaurants have
"catch Yankees games here!" signs while others say
"catch the Sox here")