The unintentionally ubiquitous Fybush

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Thu May 10 19:36:34 EDT 2007

Chuck Igo wrote:

> oh - for your next appearance on Maine radio - please, please, please -
> lose the flannel shirt?  that might work up in Bill O's part of the
> northeast Kingdom, but it is a bit out of season, what with it being
> after Patriots' Day.  thanks

Was the moosehead mounted on the wall behind me too much?

(Actually - funny story...one of our cordless phones was cutting in and
out, and the other one had a dead battery, so I ended up doing the
interview on the last remaining wired phone in the house - the old
rotary-dial set down in the basement! I offered to go over to WXXI and
do it over ISDN, but there wasn't time...)