Adventure Car Hop is the Place to Go

Jon Maguire w1mnk@tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 4 15:08:40 EDT 2007

Ah, Jim, a Friday stroll down memory lane!! How I long for the days when
I was working at the WMEX transmitter site and Mac would call screaming
about a millisecond drop in audio or carrier!! '68 to '70, almost every
Saturday and Sunday. Oh, how I miss the smell of ozone from the RCA
BC-50A!! WOWO

Jon in Brandon Florida