Adventure Car Hop is the Place to Go

Jim aerie.ma@comcast.net
Fri May 4 13:05:06 EDT 2007

Oh Adventure Car Hop is the place to go, for food that's always right,
Adventure food is always just so, you'll relish every bite,
It's out on Route One in Saugus, come dressed just as you are,
Adventure, where the service is tops, and you never gets out of your car!

taken from http://www.bambinomusical.com/David/WMEX.html

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Donna Halper
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 12:38 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Adventure Car Hop is the Place to Go

And since we are all singing jingles, anyone remember the jingle for
Adventure Car Hop?  Btw, what is out at route 1 in Saugus these days,
where Adventure Car Hop used to be?  I went there once as a kid-- any
of you ever go get the "Ginsburger"?  (I was just listening to
Arnie's re-creation of his show, which he did for the "Cruisin'"
series, and it all came back to me...)