The Jibguy's ratings

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri May 4 13:39:29 EDT 2007

Just to clarify the issue: the fundraisers WCRB used to run before
the dumbing-down process under Mario Mazza came on the scene were
for the benefit of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, and not for
the station itself.
KING-FM in Seattle and WFMT in Chicago are hybrid stations
that are non-profit but run commercials too, and from time to time
run fundraisers to benefit each outlet.

=
Auto Transport
Welcome to BT Express Auto Transport, owned by NASCAR driver Billy Turner. We offer worldwide auto transport, with hundreds of car carriers available to your every need.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=e43296c30cf0a0daa7970e22b731ab95