listener supported radio...

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 10:37:37 EST 2007

Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> wrote:
> I think the 024xx codes had previously been used in Brockton, which
> is
> now 023xx...

Ah, Let's Talk about Zip Codes is back on LTAR/BRI. <g>

So we know Scott collects tower site photos and radio paraphernalia,
including bumper stickers. Do you collect zip-code listings, too? :)

(Teasing, of course. I just admire the fact that Scott seems to enjoy
many of the same off-beat factoids that I do. And I wonder where he
finds time to follow all this stuff!)