FCC Rescinds New PSSAs and PSRAs

Roger Kolakowski rogerkola@aol.com
Thu Mar 8 12:42:46 EST 2007

For all you luddites out there like me ;-) Microsoft actually included a
time zone editor on the Operating system CD's or Floppies (remember them? I
still have a full distribution of WIN 95 on Floppies)

In case you can't find your setup CD or want to save some time...try the
link below
www.softshape.com/cham/manual/tzedit.htm

I used it to check another patch to see if it had done anything and it
displayed my changes as correct (until the government gets involved again)

If using an unknown patch makes you nervous you can google TZEDIT and
microsoft and you will come up with a page that looks similar to this and
will give you an instant headache:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/886775

Looks like the patches work from Win95 to Win2000, but your mileage will
vary, of course...

What is hard to believe is that Microsoft has the answer but won't give it
out because the products are unsupported. Then again I can't buy leaded gas
for my Edsel ;-(

Roger
WA1KAT