WTWK Burlington VT (area) moves to women's talk

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:29:32 EST 2007

(With apologies to Hank Williams, Sr):
their theme song could be  "Your Chittendon heart will tell on you..."

=
HIPAA Security Services
We offer custom compliance programs and solutions to acquirers, merchants and service providers to help meet the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=f1c1a07c5fabf78c9eb8fa16c51323a8