Greater Media tries to reach youth...with HD station

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:35:39 EST 2007

Speaking of references to bygone technolgies, there was a humorous segment
on today's (03/03) "Weekend Edition/Saturday" on NPR.  From time to time
they read listeners' e-mail, and they intro this segment with a musical piece
featuring clickety-clack sounds behind the instrumental.  A listener
wrote : "what is the PERCUSSION instrument in the background of that jingle?"
The host replied...that isn't a percussion instrument, it's a good old-fashioned
TYPEWRITER.  I surmise the questioner was under 30.

=
OWA Teen Adventure Camp
Adventure camps for teens since 1979. Small group adventure specialty camps and expeditions in Colorado, Mexico and Bolivia.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=0abd9f4660b73b9c4049a488c69e6546