Greater Media tries to reach youth...with HD station

radiotony radiotony@comcast.net
Sat Mar 3 14:16:44 EST 2007

Well, I don't own WKXL. I also won't be working much longer there either
since my employment is being terminated, effective the end of March.

However, if I did own an FM signal, I would consider what they are doing
with the second HD signal.

But as I was saying to Bob off the list, I don't think HD Radio is the
future. I think wi-fi Internet radio sets are the future.

Best,
Tony Schinella

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Hopfgarten [mailto:paul@derrynh.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 2:12 PM
To: 'radiotony'; 'BostonRadio Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Greater Media tries to reach youth...with HD station

How come you don't put it on 'KXL?
;-)

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry, New Hampshire

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
radiotony
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 12:00 PM
To: 'BostonRadio Mailing List'

Hey now, I still listen to Britpop and shoegazer bands like Ride and others
and I'm almost 42!
At RAB2007, I attended one of the seminars which talked about the fact that
radio stations were starting to do this with HD and Webcast.
Anyone interested can go to my blog and read the three entries about RAB:
http://politizine.blogspot.com

Best,
Tony Schinella