A Broadcast TV License May Be Worth Something After All

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Thu Mar 1 00:51:26 EST 2007

Sure.  Without the HD pix, the overall quality isn't worth buying the more
expensive set.  I'm just waiting for Comcast to expand the offerrings.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5691