WLLH Listing With FCC (3)

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:07:13 EDT 2007

That must have been AFTER the breakup of the WBZ-WBZA
"synchronous"operation.
Getting  back to the rationale of my most recent post;
the listing of BOTH CitieS of License (Dan take note) at
fcc/gov/media/audiobureau/AM (not a real URL but the pathway
to the FCC listing) with the notation that Lawrence was to become
the CitY of License appears to be a new development.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!