MIA FM's On Cape Cod

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:35:12 EDT 2007

The WCAI-WZAI simulcast was the strongest signal I heard on 90.1 in
Harwich with little if any interference, but yes it COULD have
been 'CAI.  Wellfleet is a couple of towns away around the bend of the Cape.
Maybe on a sunny but low-humidity weekend, WRYP's  signal doesn't travel far.
But there definitely was no  WCDJ 102.3.

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!