MIA FM's On Cape Cod

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 16:08:26 EDT 2007

I haven't actually been to the outer cape area since WRYP has been on the
air, but I have logged it once or twice from here in Hanson. I'm not sure
how much of Cape Cod it covers besides Wellfleet, Truro, and Provincetown...
probably not much. It tends to be the strongest 90.1 along the coast in
Marshfield, Duxbury, etc. They've been airing Christian music when I've
heard it. They stream on their website:

http://renewfm.com/

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA