Graham jokes (?) about bumping off the Clintons

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Jun 25 13:28:21 EDT 2007

I suspect you wouldn't adopt such a lackadaisical tone
if Randi Rhodes were the one conversing in this manner
(I believe she once DID utter a joke about the advisability
of offing 'W').

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!