Boston songs (early '60s)

Jon Maguire w1mnk@tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 21 07:56:21 EDT 2007

You are correct, the studio and transmitter facility were at 75 Concord
Ave, Lexington. Business and sales offices on Clarendon St. Some DJs I
remember during my time there

Jim Brokaw
Bob Greene
Don Thomas
Neil Gran
Neil McDonough (sp?)

There were others, but those neurons must be sleeping now!!

Regards, Jon W1MNK Brandon, FL USA