When WBZ played covers instead of hits

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Jun 21 01:41:29 EDT 2007

On 20 Jun 2007 at 7:12, Jon Maguire wrote:

> About when was that song on WCOP? I worked there as an engineer for
> 1970-75. I don't recall the song, but can check with some form
> colleagues.

It was much earlier than that, when WCOP was still a top-40 station.
WCOP dropped top-40 sometime during the summer of 1962, and that was
when I discovered the madcap zaniness of WMEX.

 92 State Street	                                  Fax 617.507.7856
Boston, MA 02109           	         http://www.attorneyross.com